Where is the cheapest place to print business cards

blanchard

I'm after 500
single sided
full colour
gloss laminated one side
400gsm

Where can I get the best deal in the UK?

Last edited:
Eastern Europe!!

I think you'll find if you have a gander around parts of Asia, you'll find 6 year olds hand painting business cards, hundreds at a time. Quite the workers. :icon_thumbup:

Seriously though, if you just want cheap cards, that look shit, try vista/pronta print.

Like Paul says, you may want to pay a little more and get a better quality card.

I think you'll find if you have a gander around parts of Asia, you'll find 6 year olds hand painting business cards, hundreds at a time. Quite the workers. :icon_thumbup:

Seriously though, if you just want cheap cards, that look shit, try vista/pronta print.

lol :icon_biggrin:

Haha this thread is hilarious.
Please don't use Vista/Pronta Print. Go to one of the printers on here. There are many of them, whilst I've only dealt with Stationery Direct and Minuteman Press Bristol, I think Toppers Print is probably going to be just fine too!

Just a word about Prontaprint (and KallKwiks) they are all individually run as they are a franchise - as are Minuteman (PP & KK almost still a franchise) and the quality you get from each one is WILDLY different - Minuteman Bristol is v good - perhaps your local one is b. awful.... so check out your local guys....BUT DON'T USE VISTAPRINT - anyone who gives print away has to be shunned!

Thanks Boss Hog for the link.

ARRIVALS thanks for the welcome.

Tony Hardy and KATEDESIGN thanks for your input too.

Hi, I have used Kall Kwik and Vista in the past, and they are ok, but the quality, as someone else said can vary wildly. I have used 2 german companies for the past year or so and their quality is pretty good and constant, plus they are by far the cheapest around, unless someone can tell me different. They are called saxoprint and 1-2-print. I'd love to use British companies but in these hard times I have to go for the cheapest. Hope this helps.

To be fair, I've used Kall Kwik a couple of times, though not recently, and the quality wasn't too bad. But like others say, a Kall Kwik's print quality in Bristol will be totally different to one in Manchester. Pot luck I'm afraid.

Anything German is good, but how on earth did you find them?!

Hi, I have used Kall Kwik and Vista in the past, and they are ok, but the quality, as someone else said can vary wildly. I have used 2 german companies for the past year or so and their quality is pretty good and constant, plus they are by far the cheapest around, unless someone can tell me different. They are called saxoprint and 1-2-print. I'd love to use British companies but in these hard times I have to go for the cheapest. Hope this helps.

I Have had a really mixed bag with Saxo. Despite customer service issues, the quality is fairly good considering the price!

Depends what you call cheap. I get matt laminated, double-sided cards on 400gsm for what I consider a VERY good price and quality has never been an issue. And a UK based company. But it may seem a lot to you :icon_confused:

Back