Where/how to get this arrow ?

Nstocks

Hi,

I've seen this arrow in a magazine that I would like to include in my Design, Where could I download it from, or create it :

InDesign or Photoshop CS4 only :)

Also, where could I find a whole bunch of arrows, such as a swoosh arrow ( google ' swoosh arrow ' to see what they look like : )

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 33
Hmm, didn't work too well, but then I'm not familiar with pencil in PS, since I've just got into design this past week :(

Thank you

Sorry, I was meaning use a real pencil, then scan it in multiply the layer and muck about with the unsharpen mask.

That should get the effect your after.

Ohhh, well that would work but I don't have time and my scanner isn't with me.

Is there anywhere I can download the attached arrow ? I know that is uses a few chape tools and gradient, but I'm limited in time and knowledge in this sort of thing :p

Thank You

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 23
I reckon in the time you've looked for a downloadable versions of those arrows, you could have probably done better versions yourself.

Theres more to this design lark than just downloading stuff. Little bit of creativity is needed now and again...

The first arrow, use the pen tool. The second arrow, just a shape and a gradient mask.
Just out of curiosity, since you don't know how to do simple arrows like this, what is your "proficiency" (with lack of a better word) ?

Why do you feel the need to download everything?
Use abit of imagnation and creativity, read up on tutorials on how to do things and create whatever it is you are creating yourself instead of using other peoples artwork.

What is it you do and why dont you "have the time"??

HippySunshine said:
Why do you feel the need to download everything?
Use abit of imagnation and creativity, read up on tutorials on how to do things and create whatever it is you are creating yourself instead of using other peoples artwork.

What is it you do and why dont you "have the time"??

Have to agree with the Mistress of the Avatars - it's an Arrow - 2 pen strokes! not rocket science. If you can't draw or do an arrow then that's kinda sad. Design isn't about downloads or shortcuts. How much of a shortcut can you have with an arrow?

glenwheeler said:
Sure someone could make the shape for you if yopu asked nicely :)

Will someone wash my car for me?

I've seen a nice clean car down the street.

I've asked lots of people - but they all say no.

rossnorthernunion said:
Will someone wash my car for me?

I've seen a nice clean car down the street.

I've asked lots of people - but they all say no.

If you pay i will clean inside and out for you. But its gotta be good money in return as its FREEZING outside and i run the risk of my fingers turning to icicles (sp?)

Back