Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where does your online name come from?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by leepaulvickersdesign, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I'm leelovesbikestoo pretty much everywhere online. It came from when I first started using forums around 7 years ago and signed up to a cycling forum. leelovesbikes was taken, so I was leelovesbikestoo and have been ever since.

How did you get yours?

2. DesignMyBox

DesignMyBox Member

From my website! Yea, pretty un-original for an username. Eh. *sigh*

3. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

On here I wanted to have something linked to my real name, nothing too cryptic. "Jim" was already taken, and Typo, who I worked with at the time, had said "Jimlad" to me at some point that week, so I went with that.

4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

I speell fings rung sumtimes.

5. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

I started using allyally2k in 2000 ha! Bit like yours, in that it 'ally' was taken so added an extra ally and a 2k so I could remember it and it's never taken!

6. wac

wac Senior Member

abbreviation of my initials!

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

I like to see myself as the DF Shepherd diligently guiding the flock?! (nod)

8. Thewholehogg

Yes we all know what the shepherd gets up to on the quiet dark hillside....;)

Back feet in yer wellies Greg.

9. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

well on here it's my name and following Greg's lead here's it's meaning etc lol

10. and more religious overtones:

11. ralphsaunders

ralphsaunders Senior Member

12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Top that.

13. Thewholehogg

14. damn Typo you beat me to it LOL

15. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Sunburn : Lads holiday, got smashed, went swimming in sea, got burnt badly, drank scotch and vodka for medicinal pain numbing qualities over the week:) partied on! Havant stopped :)

16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

[​IMG]

My friend is called Dave Pie, his surname is not Pie, however at a weekend festival, he consumed nothing but pies and beer! Dave Pies and Beer didn't have the same ring to it!

17. Thomzo

Thomzo Member

Oh stuff, really boring compared to you lot. Was my username at a company I worked for a few years ago. Became a bit of a nickname and stuck. Am Thomzo pretty much everywhere except fleabay where someone beat me to it.

18. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Errrm mines just from my name and everyone calls me miss bird or birdy or miss birdy then i thought I might funk it up with a couple of x's haha! Thats how xxmissbirdyxx was born :D

19. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Mine's my surname backwards :)
    (and there is no c in it, levi I'm looking at you! ;) )

20. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Rennicks - what are you on about, I'm always putting it with a c so it must be right :p