• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where do you have your most inspiring moments?


Kevin

Senior Member
#1
Where do you have your most inspiring moments, solve your creative (or personal) problems or come up with clever ideas and concepts?


For me it's usually the shower... Not sure why, but if I step into the shower with a problem, I usually come out with a solution. My explanation for this, most-likely supernatural, phenomenon is that I don't really have anything else to do while showering. And unlike a bathroom stop, a shower averages at about six minutes for me.
 
#3
Onartis said:
Where do you have your most inspiring moments, solve your creative (or personal) problems or come up with clever ideas and concepts?


For me it's usually the shower... Not sure why, but if I step into the shower with a problem, I usually come out with a solution. My explanation for this, most-likely supernatural, phenomenon is that I don't really have anything else to do while showering. And unlike a bathroom stop, a shower averages at about six minutes for me.

Same here lol, I always think of solutions to problems etc when I'm in the shower. Must be a relaxation thing :p
 

Harry

Senior Member
#4
Same, shower. Although I spend forever in there. Over an hour once haha. Showers are when you've got nothing better to do than wash yourself and look at your John Thomas, so I think you tend to think a lot.
 

Levi

Moderator
Staff member
#9
tim said:
if im about to fall asleep it's because im shattered and cant think... i dunno how youdo that levi!!
I normally take at least 10-20mins to fall asleep once I hit my pillow, if something about a design has been bugging me I normally come up with a solution a few minutes after getting into bed. It's completely random but my brain is wired in a way that I'm always thinking about things and it can either be a blessing or a curse :) It's probably as I'm relaxed, its the same while driving (which is one of the most stress relieving things for me) and I normally walk back from my nans, often when its dark so I can just see the stars etc so again its quite relaxing.
 
C

chrismitchell

Guest
#13
when i'm cooking I work things out and find things that work right :) strange as it may sound :)

I swear I should've trained as a chef instead :lol:
 

Renniks

Senior Member
#14
Any time any place. Just get distracted and woosh an idea comes along... :) but alot of the time its at my job because its so "easy"
 
#15
for me it's useally right before i go to bed so i don't feel like writing it down and then i forget it when i wake up.
so the world has missed some of the best and more useful inventions ever because im lazy
 
#16
I have to agree with a few other people - definately in the shower i spend 20 minutes in there lol and its the only peace and quiet i get away from everyone in the house lol!
 

mrp2049

Senior Member
#17
xxmissbirdyxx said:
I have to agree with a few other people - definately in the shower i spend 20 minutes in there lol and its the only peace and quiet i get away from everyone in the house lol!
student houses! my housemates girlfriend used to come and talk to me in my room all the time, even when it was obvious I was working! I used to hide in the garden, and make sure no one knew I saw out there.
 
#18
Lol!!! We dont really have a garden :/

I also get inspiring moments on the beach running in the sea at like 8pm at night :D haha i guess anything to do with water is really relaxing for me lol
 

mrp2049

Senior Member
#19
xxmissbirdyxx said:
Lol!!! We dont really have a garden :/

I also get inspiring moments on the beach running in the sea at like 8pm at night :D haha i guess anything to do with water is really relaxing for me lol
dont go in the river!