Where do you get your finished designs printed?

Whiskers

Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum and only moved to the UK this year. I am a freelance graphic designer from Germany and while I had my prefered printing company there, I haven't found one here yet and wondered if anyone can give me a recommendation.
At the moment I mainly work with small business owners for whom I do things like leaflets, flyers, business cards, menue cards etc., so do not necessarily need a high end printing company, but at best as cheap as possible as those clients are rather stingy. But in addition to that I would also like to expand my client base and offer personalised greeting cards, wedding invitations, stationary, art prints, so I would also need to find a printing company that offers a range of extras, like special paper or extra colours. Again, at best not the most pricey of all the companies out there.

So if anyone has experience with companies he is happy with and can recommend, I would appreciate your help very much!

Have a good day everyone!

I've never had a bad experience with Stationery Direct, and my cleints are always very happy with the quality, speed and price. They even offer a reseller scheme so you can get the cost even cheaper and either pass that saving onto you clients or keep it for yourself.

Hi Whiskers, if I am not too late I can highly recommend Doveton Press Ltd https://dovetonpress.co.uk based in Bristol however can deliver anywhere.
Quality is the highest and staff are extremely helpful. I can say this at I work there! Feel free to get in contact with us and we would be more than happy to help.

Back