Where do you get your Business card printed?

I've used local printers before but Moo are are by far the best. Their packaging is also pretty sexy so I feel terribly important when I open an order from them.

yellowdog said:
I've used local printers before but Moo are are by far the best. Their packaging is also pretty sexy so I feel terribly important when I open an order from them.
Yes the packaging is very impressive, but for me the contents aren't.

davidw said:
Yes the packaging is very impressive, but for me the contents aren't.
Most of the people I know that've used Moo have hated the quality. And, what's the point in paying their ridiculously inflated price when you can have brilliant local print?

martyvibe said:
I've just asked for a sample pack from Printed.com and Moo so fingers crossed.
Blush Publishing though from what I've seen have produced some awesome results for others, however I am pretty much a pauper these days. Can't believe I got my last batch of business cards from Vistaprint, they were so flimsy and cheap. Get what you pay for I suppose.
Printed.com are digital only

martyvibe said:
Blush Publishing though from what I've seen have produced some awesome results for others, however I am pretty much a pauper these days. Can't believe I got my last batch of business cards from Vistaprint, they were so flimsy and cheap. Get what you pay for I suppose.
Yes Blush Publishing quality is pretty good - but perhaps a little expensive for smaller quantities...

I think a lot of the reason moo has become popular is due to 1) the packaging, (admittedly you can buy plain ones now), 2) their 'printfinity' process where you can use mixed pictures on your cards and 3) it's really easy to 'design a business card' on their website.
Having said that, I'm likely picking them, assuming the prices aren't ludicrous, when I get some new cards purely because I want nfc business cards and so far they seem to be the only place that actually seems to be selling them (in about a month)
But that offer does seem like an offer you can't really say no to as well.

I think Moo have hooked so many people in with their undeniably great "brand". Like "OHHHH, I got my cards from Moo" </snob>

I still use Printedeasy.com for personal print and also for clients at the studio I work at.

Tony Hardy said:
I think Moo have hooked so many people in with their undeniably great "brand". Like "OHHHH, I got my cards from Moo" </snob>
I used Moo for an interior design client of mine who wished for rounded corners and only a small run of cards. Thought I'd give them a go. Wasn't impressed with the print quality to be honest and haven't used them since. Great brand and idea as you say, even down to the packaging receiving them, just the print quality wasn't spot on.

I use Sense Creative for my printing. Some of the cheapest prices I've ever seen and turnaround is always quick. People have slated them for their customer service before but I've never had issues with them. They've always dealt with my enquiries and problems well.
They're not going to win awards for their quality but they're more than acceptable, and for the prices you really can't go wrong.

Back