Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are you people?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by socreative, Nov 1, 2009.

1. socreative

socreative Member

I notices that not much is going on on the forum. Where are all the people?

2. Helen

Helen Member

I'm popping in now and then.

I'm heavily pregnant now and haven't got the energy for anything other than getting all my client work finished. Hopefully will be a lot more active in a few weeks.

3. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

I think this site is still in its infancy so traffic (especially new members) can be thin on the ground. Im sure, given time it will take off!!

When lil person's here you will be VERY active! 24/7!! :icon_tongue_smilie:

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, not only that but the forum is niche and will probably never be as busy as for example business forums where anybody would want to join, the only way it will grow is with the help of you guys....linking to it from your websites, mentioning it on your blog, mentioning it on social network sites such as twitter.

The forum is relatively new and forums are known for being very difficult to get off the ground, as time goes on it will get busier, we all have to work on it though creating new posts and responding to newcomers posts :icon_wink:

P.S: Congrats Helen :icon_smile:

5. Hi So

I'm back - been So busy these last few months. The team at Mulberry Square is bolstered now, thank goodness! A new web developer, an extra marketer and assistant.
    Shall be popping in more often and will do my best to drive traffic here through other online activity.

All the best, Craig.

6. dogsbody

dogsbody Member

Ahh good luck with all things sprogg related, though I've been heavily pregnant for about ten years, orso I'm told!:icon_scared:

7. JMCDesigner

JMCDesigner Member

I tend to hold back on posting unless I can give some value to a thread. Otherwise I'm just lurking!

8. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

The beauty of this forum is it is good quality, relevant, friendly and supportive. It keeps the charm and selectivity that others lost years ago.

Quality not quantity. Do you really want this forum to end up like Digital Point, etc?

I like it here!

ps - Helen - any amusing cravings?

9. Eagle

Eagle Member

I'm busy trying to get work.

10. Helen

Helen Member

I'm going to be returning to work in a couple of weeks, so will be posting a bit more....but like jmcdesigner said... I tend to only post it I can offer something constructive or relevant.

Not now I have dropped (finally!!) But I rather enjoyed the smell of petrol! other than that, just food in general! :icon_smile:

11. NeedForBleed

NeedForBleed Member

I'm with you on the petrol thing, and I've not been pregnant either (that I know of). If only they made petrol aftershave, I'd buy gallons of the stuff.:icon_tongue_smilie:

I've been lurking and posting regularly, albeit nonsensical drivel.