• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where are you located?

Bognor Regis, in England, on the lovely sunny south coast... but I will soon be swapping that for the grey, dirty, dangerous and polluted city of London!

Harry

chrismitchell said:
London (central - overlooking the Thames :D), England :)
I bet that's an expensive do?! Mind you, as a Northerner, everything seems like an expensive do down in London. Penny sweets are a bloody pound.

C

chrismitchell

yeah it is a bit expensive :) but not too expensive..

Penny sweets are more like 5p sweets down here (not that penny sweets exist any more).

C

chrismitchell

hell I used to live in Woking, which is a bit more expensive than where i live now.. scary as it sounds :eek:

Greater Manchester, Lancashire... but have lived all over the place, Luton, Brighton, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Radcliffe.... etc etc etc... I like to stay on the move ... they cant find me that way ;)

Adam

Nik said:
small world! want a job as a designer at Express Printing? They're hiring now since I'm leaving :)
How much is the salary? I'm after anything thats more than what I do now, i'm so bored at the studio i'm at now.

I'll PM ya!

* Also added you to MSN too :)