Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When will we see flash :(

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Apr 2, 2010.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I just wondered when and if we will ever see Flash on the iphone anytime soon? It's becoming quite annoying especially with the BBC site when they have Formula One interview videos and I canot watch em. Whats the deal with this?

Tim you might be able to shed some light here?

2. I doubt any time in the immediate future Glen, bit of a shame but it might be out on iPad or something like that sooner :)

3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I thought you were watching Flash Gordon! Its on now and it is way weirder than I remember!

/derail

4. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

9.0 on the derail there Mrp:clap:

And do you mean the Flash Gordon from the 70s? That one was very corny but had a good soundtrack IMO.;)

And I hope they can implement Flash on the iPhone someday though, It'll be pretty handy if they do. Wouldn't it boost sales greatly too?

5. ralphsaunders

ralphsaunders Senior Member

Apple hates adobe, hates flash. Its not going to come to the apple devices (iPod Touch, iPad, iPhone) any time soon. I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to see flash die off tbh, I for one am sick of it crashing in chrome all the time.

6. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

It will never happen... nevaah :p
    Apple is endorsing HTML5

Apple - iPad-ready websites
    (and yes I know it's about the iPad but it counts for all Apple mobile stuff)

7. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

It's very annoying..

8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Yes I do, and corny would be understatement! It was border line bloody awful! That is one film that has not aged well!

9. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

10. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Flash Gordon released 1980.

I remember it well...go Flash GO!...and all that.

11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I actually knew that, but it is to camp to be called an 80's film!