Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats Your Setup?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Jimlad, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Blatantly ripped off from - *cough* - I mean inspired by glenwheeler's thread about his new working area, I thought I'd throw the whole topic open for everyone else to share what their working space looks like!

Mine is pretty compact and almost vertical. It works though.

[​IMG]

2. I'll be honest Jim :) I work from my bed or a laptop table thing in my living room :p :lol: but at the office its a different story :p :lol:

3. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Laptop in bed, have a desk with a printer on, ermm, tv in sight, place to get my drink in walking distance ;)

4. Becky

Becky Member

lol@beer... I keep beer firmly away from my desk after destroying 2 G15 keyboards with the stuff :\

I'll have to tidy my desk so I can take a picture :D

5. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

[​IMG]

My system sits on the end of a long dinner table and shares it with another PC belonging to my apartment mate. The glass is empty, but honestly I was just having some cherry coke cola:D And sorry for the glaring screen, probably a combination of lighting and the camera in my Blackberry. But it is on DF.:D

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

7. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Shame on me, I spotted not that thread! T'is just over 2 months quiet but still. Of course, this thread is obviously surplus to requirements. Go ahead.

8. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Its not good seeing/hearing people working from a bed... :/

9. bamme

bamme Senior Member

Alma Studios - Image Galleries | The Lounge <-my working space.. just to take part!

i dont know how you guys are motivated to work from your beds! i cant avoid turning slightly to the side and suddenly being very close to well..sleeping.

10. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Nice Crib Emma!

11. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Emma thats a fab place! Love it!

12. Mohammad

Mohammad Guest

Here's my setup :) I think I'm gonna setup dual monitors soon and get a new desk..

[​IMG]

13. openmind

openmind Senior Member

Here's my executive office which is located right next to the executive bog and a stone's throw from the executive bedroom ;)

[​IMG]

14. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Whats in the box on the right?

15. openmind

openmind Senior Member

Oh nothing just me pal:

[​IMG]

16. tim

tim Senior Member

my friend had a snake about 2 years ago, but he forgot to feed it for like 6 months.

dead snakes no look so good.

17. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

how can you forget for 6 months. lol

18. tim

tim Senior Member

he's quite a stupid person.

19. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

20. sounds like he would be perfect on X-Factor or Big Brother then :p :lol: