• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Whats Your Setup?

Jimlad

Blatantly ripped off from - *cough* - I mean inspired by glenwheeler's thread about his new working area, I thought I'd throw the whole topic open for everyone else to share what their working space looks like!

Mine is pretty compact and almost vertical. It works though.

C

chrismitchell

I'll be honest Jim :) I work from my bed or a laptop table thing in my living room :p :lol: but at the office its a different story :p :lol:

lol@beer... I keep beer firmly away from my desk after destroying 2 G15 keyboards with the stuff :\

I'll have to tidy my desk so I can take a picture :D

Rhonda

My system sits on the end of a long dinner table and shares it with another PC belonging to my apartment mate. The glass is empty, but honestly I was just having some cherry coke cola:D And sorry for the glaring screen, probably a combination of lighting and the camera in my Blackberry. But it is on DF.:D

Jimlad

Shame on me, I spotted not that thread! T'is just over 2 months quiet but still. Of course, this thread is obviously surplus to requirements. Go ahead.

tim

my friend had a snake about 2 years ago, but he forgot to feed it for like 6 months.

dead snakes no look so good.