What's your favourite app or game?

Thanks for all that Levi. I think I'm fairly convinced on the phone side of things now. Just gonna go out and try one.

Have you got yours on a contract?

I haven't got a nexus 4, got a cheapy android one, bought it to play around with custom roms more than anything, which is just fine for my needs when combined with a nexus 7 etc.... but yes and no to the contract, I'm on a rolling 30 day contract as my 2 year term expired and to be blunt the current sim only or offers with phones are useless
I like the idea of a nexus 4, who doesn't like new and shiny, but I'm not really sure I 'need' it so at the rate I'm going I'll be waiting on the nexus 4 replacement, plus its NEVER been in stock when I looked lol
edit: DO NOT buy the nexus 4 in a shop, they're stupidly priced, only buy it online.

Levi said:
edit: DO NOT buy the nexus 4 in a shop, they're stupidly priced, only buy it online.
Oh, I'd be getting a contract anyway, so "free" phone.

Tony Hardy said:
Oh, I'd be getting a contract anyway, so "free" phone.
you might want to check the overall cost out on this 'free' phone lol
Honestly I would suggest sim free nexus 4 direct from google + a sim only deal on either 12 month or 30 day rolling contract. You'll likely save money as most contracts use the same 'base' price as the galaxy s3 or around £400. Google are subsidising the price from lg (basically at cost) the telco's aren't

Still haven't decided between the two phones! I always get a contract from a shop. For whatever reason, it just seems easier to me.

Quite by chance, I know someone that bought a Nexus 4 last week. He says it's an excellent, slick little phone.

Back