Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's up peeps?

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by kyuss74, Jul 19, 2011.

1. kyuss74

kyuss74 New Member

Just joined and it would be rude not to say hello for my first post. So hello everybody.

About me: Been in the business for nearly 20 years (damn, writing that out loud is depressing). Started at a printers and have no official education in the industry, and although I'm not as talented as most on here, I hope I can contribute in some way, and I'm sure even after all these years I'll still learn a lot.

Can't believe I haven't found this place before, most graphic design sites seem a bit cold, but this one seems nice and cosy. I feel at home already. I guess I never had the time to peruse places like this before, but I've been a freelancer the past 4 years and like most folk in my position I'm finding more and more time to become part of communities like this instead of earning money.:icon_blushing:

2. daytona

daytona Member

Great to have you on board!
    welcome:icon_hug:

3. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hello and welcome.

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the GDF. :icon_smile:

Cheers

Damon

5. VLAHAKISA

VLAHAKISA Member

Welcome

Hi :)

I agree, it's very friendly and cosy on here compared to many graphic design forums.

You say you've been freelancing for four years ... do you have a portfolio website at all?

Amanda

6. kyuss74

kyuss74 New Member

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I do yes, just a simple Wordpress site. The majority of my work in the last four years has been from two magazines, neither of which are particularly portfolio worthy and I'm also currently updating it so there's very little content at the moment. Hopefully the next few weeks will see a bit more go up.

Heavy Fresno