Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's happening out there!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by hankscorpio, May 31, 2016.

1. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Just invoiced a busy month, over 100 jobs, designed, printed and processed. Now it's all gone quiet, probably helps that it's 21 degrees outside!

What's everyone up to?

I'm a bit bored here today. Next week should be busier though as a work colleague heads off on their wedding!
  2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Freelance studio work is quiet (presumably because I've been replaced). I've just gotten a nice remittance advice so I'm planning on taking it slow for a few days and maybe getting reacquainted with my PS4.
  3. hankscorpio

Congrats on the remittance advice! Nice to get paid lol :)

Yeh, I'm waiting to get some downtime to hit back into GTA V - can't wait for a weekend to myself, which should be this weekend! I've got permission from the other half to play footie with the lads and go drinking afterwards - I reckon I put a few hours GTA V in there somehow!
  4. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Well I'm on countdown to a holiday away in Cornwall next week for my 31st birthday, so a slow week for me :/ but yay to holidays, and boo to turning 31.
  5. hankscorpio

Ah sure it's all downhill from 21 isn't it lol - Cornwall is lovely I was there on a driving holiday last year, didn't quite make it as far as Cornwall but it was good the part we got to.
  6. Paul Murray

I'm 31 next, and I still can't believe I'm responsible for my own well being. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I realise Im actually starting to look like a responsible adult and I don't think I like it…
  7. Paul Murray

I picked up the new Doom today, it's so much fun! Strangely it actually feels like playing an updated version of the original, running round dodging fireballs, chainsawing enemies in half. I recommend it if you fancy some mindless carnage after a stressful day.
    hankscorpio likes this.
  8. @GCarlD

@GCarlD Well-Known Member

I have been a bit busy too which is nice, although now I have more or less completed the briefs, I fear the oh too familiar, dreaded quiet period is looming. The projects were nice while they lasted; time to go back to being depressed, begging for work soon.
    fml :(
  9. Vladislav

Vladislav New Member

I don't want to be off topic but what is your opinion about Uncharted 4 ? Have you played ? I am planning to buy it :-s
  10. Paul Murray

I've never actually played any of the Uncharted games to be honest. My friend has it and he's raving about it if that's any help to you? :p
  11. hankscorpio

I love the Unchartered games! One of the first ones I picked up for the PS3. I haven't yet got into Unchartered 4. I need to send the missus away on a holiday or something...
  12. HippySunshine

I'm rather enjoying being 30, I just don't look it at all and my issue is that people talk to me like I'm a 20 year old, like when 20 something girls call me sweetie and talk down to me :mad:
  13. Paul Murray

People seem to think I look about 23. If they have a guess at my age it's usually that number. I suppose I should be happy I look 7 years younger???
  14. HippySunshine

It is a blessing that we look younger for sure, but it just pains me that people think I'm 21 instead of 31. I'd quite like to look around 28.
  15. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I've been painting an old metal trunk and my kids scooters.
    It's all been kicking off here today.
  16. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

I seem to be slap bang in the middle of one of those quiet periods. I've got 2 massive jobs on the horizon but they'll not be landing for a while so I'm scratching around in the dirt looking for scraps at the moment. :(

I've recently bought GTA V and FIFA 16 so that's helped fill my time quite well. :D