• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

whats for lunch

scotty

Mexicana cheese and tomato sarni, a bag o crisps and a Cup-a-Soup. YUM!
Oh and a couple of Vegie scotch eggs. Mmmmmmm:)

Harry

Hmm, I'm pondering a bacon, cheese and Worcester sauce panini, a piri piri chicken salad sandwich or a Subway. Probably the panini.

Greg

Now Harry's mentioned Subway... I won't be able to get 'Chicken Terayaki with cheese & toasted' out of my head!! I seriously need to learn to make it myself to save some £'s!!

C

chrismitchell

Greg... get some chicken, cook it off with some teriyaki sauce with onions and garlic and a pepper then slice some cheese then get a long loaf of bread (like french loaf etc) and create :D then put under the grill for that toastedness :D

done that one myself :D very VERY nice when done properly :D

C

chrismitchell

LOL :D well its one of my other skills - went to a night class in New Zealand on cooking :D got a GNVQ in it :D always good to know how to cook :)

Harry

Went for the panini in the end. I go to Subway too much plus I always like to go to little independent businesses if I can.

Adam

I had a Cheese/Ham and Salad sandwich. I also had to pop to Tescos so I bought myself a Krispy Kreme doughnut :D good times!