Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's everyone working on today?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by ARRIVALS, Oct 13, 2011.

1. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Taking a break for a cuppa tea and a sandwich.

Whats everyone working on today?

I'm branding a foot spa. One of those that use doctor fish to nibble dead skin off of your feet.
    :icon_thumbup:

2. sthomas

sthomas Member

A couple of diagrams for BP and finishing off a website

3. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

The ongoing SEO saga of my latest website design.

4. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

E-commerce site for selling aquarium stuff. Just finished a three hour marathon meeting!
    Advert website for a stove supplier
    Application and website re-design for a waiting and catering staff supplier
    E-mail shot design

...might get to sleep by next Thursday.

5. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

After effects animation + 2 support material booklets for uni, a 1,500 word essay also for uni, designing vinyl lettering for the windows of a local Taekwondo academy, a branding project, and more possible work coming in, plus I'm supposed to be staying with my girlfriend this weekend, which is putting even more pressure on because my uni work is de in on Tuesday and I'm driving home on Monday!

Oh, and I need to do some laundry too!

ARGH!

6. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Give the girlfriend a miss.

7. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Seemingly endless suite of publications for a Department of Health contract. Could really do with a bit of a pause to get some invoices out and bring my books up to date.

8. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

That's not even worth getting into. I mentioned that idea last night and got a guilt trip laid on me.

And I've just discovered I absolutely HATE After Effects. I hope I can avoid using it again.

9. SparkCreative

SparkCreative Member

Invoicing. My least favourite job.
    I really should get off here and get on with it.

10. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

With a bit of imagination this can be cultivated into The Silent Treatment which, rather than something to be feared or avoided, is actually your friend: I reckon I get more free time and space off the back of thoughtless and insensitive comments than I would in any other imaginable circumstances.