• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What you listening to at the moment?

"Before I Let you Go" - FreeStyle

Here's my favorite part

"Before I let you go
I want to say I love you
I hope that you're listenin'
'coz it's true, baby, oh yeah
You'll be forever in my heart
And I know that no one else will do
So before I let you go
I want to say "i love you"

I wish that it could be
Just like before
I know I could've given you
So much more
Even though you know
I've given you all my love
I miss your smile, I miss your kiss
Each and everyday I reminisce
'coz baby it's you
That i'm always dreamin' of "

King Of Leon - Use Somebody :icon_biggrin:

Ever since the Brit Awards I've been addicted to them! I don't even like the Brit Awards :icon_yucky:

At this very moment I'm listening to the support for the yeah yeah yeahs. I think the singers a bit wasted and the last three songs have all sounded the same, number four coming up and....little bit different. 5 out.of 10, at least the band can play! A very poormans Ramones wanna-sound-alike.

Well I have a wide range of music that I am always listening to, so listing just 5 is gonna be hard, but I think the list below shows a basic reflection of some of my favs:

Less than Jake - The Science of Selling Yourself Short - My favorite band

Weird Al Yankovich - Star Wars - The Saga Begins - Probably the funniest song I've ever heard

Soko - I'll kill her - Weird I know but I like her.

Rick Springfield - Jesse's Girl - Blast of the 80's (best played really loud in your car)

Ozzy Osbourne - Mr. Crowley - I Love playing this one on Guitar Hero

(I know the original post said 5 but I'm a rebel so I'm putting in a 6th)

AC/DC - Big Balls (The amount of innuendo in this one makes me laugh every time) :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Listening to London Apartments, tis good chillout stuff.
Bandwise though, top 3 most played on my i-tunes playlist are captain, the smiths and interpol.