• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What Sort of Music Do You Listen To?

Jimlad

What music are you listening to right now?

I'm listening to The Beatles - Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (reprise). Despite the title its very upbeat!
[edit - ok now it's Tarboy]

Renniks

HarlequinStudio said:
V for Vendetta on TV - "People should not fear the government, the government should fear its people" - best quote ever
Watched this when it was on the other day (and numerous other times) and still the only thing that grates on me in the whole film, is the pronunciation of 'lever' by Finch at the end... >.<

Love it so much otherwise :D

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

you all are probably gonna hate me now, but im listening to a ep from a newish london grime artist called scorcher... wouldnt think i was a rock fan, but i do have a soft spot for gime, its refreshing compared to the US pop rap crap that comes from the states.

mrp2049

B is for Bob - It's the most recent incarnation of a Bob Marley greatest hits. Super stripped down versions of all the songs, its bloody fantastic.

Right now im listening to "Indeep - Last night a DJ saved my life" on youtube but I shall soon be switching back to my Itunes where I have The Rapture on pause until this song has finished :)
x

Adam

Not a song but i have just watched this, and it has set my day up a treat. Can't beat a good laugh in the morning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qOaZ4CQqKI

I am listening to a brand new song by The Cure Robert Smith disintegration remastered and printed on two discs in my birthday 180gm. Sonics ranging from disappointment to the sublime. It has been a consistent master tapes. I like it anyway.