What should I do for my Final Major Project?

What should I do for my Final Major Project?

• Short Stock Animation Graphic Film

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They're both drastically different end results, and you've provided no context or reasoning for picking those final outcomes, so we can't really provide a meaningful answer. It would literally just be a random choice.

What would the animation be about? Why a film/animation final outcome for your research?

Similarly, what would the content for your magazine consist of? Would you produce all the content, and design, and publish it yourself? How would it differ from the other bazillion design publications available right now?

My FMP was supposed to be lead by research. We were instructed not to decide on a final outcome and let the research dictate the final format. Obviously, most people in my class knew what they wanted to do from the start and just did that anyway, but maybe try not having an end-goal in mind at this stage and see what happens? The research is the bulk of your work, ultimately it's what you get marked on. Your final outcome doesn't have to be 'major', it simply has to be a result of your research. You could potentially produce just a single poster design as your final outcome, so long as you can link everything in it back to your (substantial) research.

You are completely right man, I didn't see it in that light and for that I will keep researching and see what my final outcome is.

why don't you effectively combine the two and have a magazine for a tablet/digital device that way you can show both sets of skills to some degree.

Back