Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What percentage of Generation Y (The generation of people born between 1970 to 2000)

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by philjohns, May 7, 2010.

1. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

1. What percentage of Generation Y (The generation of people born between 1970 to 2000) has joined a social network?

Answer: 96%

That stat seems to be all over the net - how true do you think it is though?!

Phil

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

well joining is different to staying there. I've joined (and fit criteria) but never use it

3. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

10 through 40 ?
    Seems a rather wide range for 96%

I think 14 through 34 would come closer to 96% actually, and even then it's an exceptionally large figure :rolleyes:

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yep with Onartis on this one, that does seem like a very, very high number for that range, is this just for the UK? I wouldn't even be sure that 96% of people in that range have internet access let alone have joined a social network at some stage?

5. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

The reason for me bringing this up may be revealed within the next month or two of my project ever gets underway.

However, besides that, my reason for bringing it up was for the reason that it does seem stupidly high!

6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

My social network is iPub 1.0

Over 40's yey!

OO me back. Now where did I put me glasses?