What Mac Font management software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDesignCo

Hi all. Im in need of some new Font Management software (I was running an old version of Linotypes Font Explorer) and Im wondering what to get for a little outlay..

What do you use?

Cheers
T

I'd be interested to hear what others are using too as I currently use Font Book, which when you get to 1,000+ fonts, is the biggest pile of dog poop ever!!

I always used to use Suitcase - which until recently was working perfectly on my Mac. It makes it really simple to load fonts temporarily. Must try and reload it...just got to find the disk!

I'm using Suitcase Fusion 3. No problems with it so far - 4977 fonts in there at the moment. It takes a lot patience to set it up properly in the first place though (still not sure if I did it right, but it seems ok...)
It came with some bundled software to help fix problem fonts too which was useful.

A little update - Im trying Fontcase from the Mac app store. It seems like a good way of managing the macs fonts.

The only downside is that it doesnt have plugins for auto activation in Creative Suite but this really is a minor niggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back