Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is this texture?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by OllieGuy, Aug 15, 2011.

  1. OllieGuy

    OllieGuy New Member

    Hi All,

    Took a screenshot of this texture which I found online, has it got a specific name?

    Many Thanks

    Attached Files:

  2. Paul Murray

    Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

    Just looks kind of like a pixelated jpeg of a grey square to me. Where's it from?
  3. Soprano

    Soprano Member

    You'd probably get a similar if not same effect using the noise filter in PS.
  4. OllieGuy

    OllieGuy New Member

  5. sttcmghtf

    sttcmghtf Member

    A designer friend of mine scans in fine-grade wet/dry sandpaper for this kind of effect. It has a nice organic feel, and real depth.

Share This Page