What is this Logo type?

Not entirely sure about the semantic distinction between the two but it's clearly designed to represent the f-hole you find on voilins, cellos, basses, etc.

Although I can see the debate in that one, I would have to say that the 'f' has been drawn (as Dave says) therefore it counts as pictoral even though it's representing text.

Could be classified as either. I'm sure there is a typeface out there that has an 'F' that looks like that. I'd say its pictorial type though, for the same reasons mentioned above.

id say type and as arrivals said im sure there is a font for the F it doesnt look drawn to me

I think that what you've got here is basically a typographical pun: this particular letter F has been chosen because it looks like an F-hole, which is so named because it looks like a letter F - it is typographical but the decision to use this particular character has been taken for pictorial reasons.

I think that what you've got here is basically a typographical pun: this particular letter F has been chosen because it looks like an F-hole, which is so named because it looks like a letter F - it is typographical but the decision to use this particular character has been taken for pictorial reasons.

There you have it. :icon_notworthy:

Back