Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the best learning site for web program?

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by Janifar, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Janifar

Janifar Member

For learning web programming I uses w3school. I think it's to helpful and resourceful. And now I wanna to learn more. Guys what are you following and from which site or book. Please help me by suggesting site and book. I will be appreciate!!
  2. I follow Google. They have so much content on website design, development, techniques and just so much... it's crazy! You can literally find... anything. It's so easy to use and find specific content, you just have to type some words like "web programming" or "web development tutorials" into a search box and it just throws hundreds of pages of results at you! Genius!
    I cannot recommend Google any more highly, it's the best resource for most things!
  3. isabellaswan0

isabellaswan0 New Member

Hii Janifar,
    W3school is the source from where we can start learning from sketch. But along with that, you can go for CodeAcadamy and Coursera, too.
  4. vsnarayana

vsnarayana New Member

Hi Jannifar

Plurarsight is the one of the best online tutorials to learn. It has lot of video training courses for all web technologies. They explain the chosen course using video tutorials and tools or popular(Integrated Development Environent) IDE'S
  5. vwebdevelopment

vwebdevelopment New Member

Tutorial point is a best web programming and coding learning website. W3school is also very useful for beginner.
  6. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

I went to the Tutorial Point website - where do you start?

I know nothing of coding, but would be eager to learn.
  7. vwebdevelopment

vwebdevelopment New Member

Firstly you should decide which web technology you want to learn like PHP, JAVA, .NET etc
  8. Colorgraphicz

Colorgraphicz New Member

9. hankscorpio

How do I know what I want to learn? I mean if I want to code for websites - or apps - or all of them?
  10. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

CodeAcademy starts you off with the basics of HTML + CSS, then builds up to include Javascript and Sass, then starts teaching you how to put it all together. There's more advanced lessons as you go, though a lot of it (such as using command-line version control stuff like Git) are useful, but not essential for beginners.
  11. hankscorpio

Sweet -thanks!