Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What invoicing system do you use?

Discussion in 'General Business Forum:' started by andybdesign, Feb 28, 2013.

1. andybdesign

andybdesign Active Member

Hi guys,

I'm curious what system you use to send invoices to your clients?

Do you like it? Is it expensive? Does it need more features? Is it ugly?

I'm working with these guys (www.salestastic.com) at the moment and just wondering what the competition is like.

Thanks,

Andy

2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

We use FreeAgent, which would take some beating to be honest. It does pretty much everything you'd want.

3. andybdesign

andybdesign Active Member

Yes. I've taken a look at FreeAgent. It's more expensive but also has more features like linking with your bank account.

Do you think it's expensive?

4. Edge

Edge Active Member

Plus one for FreeAgent - I think we're paying £26 a month or so for it. Wouldn't be without it.

5. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

It's not about 'expensive' as such. I work on a 'value for money' principal and FreeAgent saves me valuable time that I used to spend mucking about with spreadsheets and trying to stay on top of invoices and especially recurring payments (such as hosting and domains). I do about 15 minutes on FreeAgent every day and then I am free to earn money. It is so intuitive to use that it ticks all the right boxes for our business. Plus you can take away the cost of needing an accountant and FreeAgent more than pays for itself.

I'll take a better look at Salestastic when I get a chance but it would take a lot to move us away from using or recommending FreeAgent right now.

6. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

I do it all myself and it's a piece of cake; I think I'd have to be a lot busier than I am to consider paying for a service.