What Have You Been Taking Pictures of Lately?

I've been doing landscapes, got an awesome staff discount from work on an olympus OM-10 and some black and white film, was playing with it in the snow, missed getting a shot perfect because i was so damn cold! forgot to change the aperture so everythings a bit soft :(

Untitled-38.jpg

That's lovely Tom, would make a nice wallpaper.

I love how it's taken onto the second page (excluding Matt's photo) to get any more photos up here! It's all been talk haha!

Quite like my photography. Shoot with a 550D and a Sigma 30mm. Like adding a little cinematic touch to my images too.
Headed out for a very chilly pike fishing session at a place called Rudyard Lake on Sunday. One of the fellas who was with our region fell out of the boat into the freezing water (he got out and was fine), so I took this image for him and emailed him. I hope he laughed.
Rudyard_NoSwimming.jpg

Haha kinda like when my friends reversed into a skip, we took a picture.......got it framed and hes now got it hung up on his wall!
Cheers tony, and thanks for the like Davo!

Twisted Tree Media said:
Haha kinda like when my friends reversed into a skip, we took a picture.......got it framed and hes now got it hung up on his wall!
Cheers tony, and thanks for the like Davo!
No sweat. Really nice shot. I bet you could sharpen it a touch too, although I don't mind its not sharp.

Matt Harle said:
I'm no professional photographer, but I snapped this during one of my trips to London in July with my iPod. I'm quite pleased with it.

XPXA04I.jpg
Hey i know this image. It's most popular and plenty talented short by yours. ;)

Some really nice photos in this thread now.

Tom, I really like yours. It's mysterious, and kind of remind me of Film Noir!

Matt Harle said:
Some really nice photos in this thread now.

Tom, I really like yours. It's mysterious, and kind of remind me of Film Noir!
Cheers Matt, Was my first time at using B&W film and first time in years I'd gone back to film, best step id ever taken! dont wanna go back, prety much got my film camera on me all the time.
I've jsut finished a Preliminary for a project im starting, took me 6 hours on my sunday off to set it up, and its so much fun!
explosions1.jpg

Tony Hardy said:
I'm not photography. Not by a long shot. I don't even use "Instagram" to create trendy web photos.

However, I do like seeing and looking at good photography.

Share with us what you've been shooting lately? :)
For me, instagram isn't true photography anyway. Its just people taking these so-called 'selfies'... :p

Twisted Tree Media said:
I've been doing landscapes, got an awesome staff discount from work on an olympus OM-10 and some black and white film, was playing with it in the snow, missed getting a shot perfect because i was so damn cold! forgot to change the aperture so everythings a bit soft :(

Untitled-38.jpg

I shoot with an OM-10 too! They're amazing cameras, keep the photos coming.

I like playing with double exposures, got this one last summer that I'm pleased with:
c51201fd47a332fca80be04d3c5e219f.jpg

I actually have an Olympus OM-10 too. I just have absolutely no idea how to use it! Might make it my summer mission to get some good photos with it!

Summer mission..? We've just had summer.. you thought we were getting more sun!? Ohhhhhhhhhh Tony!

Tony the OM10 is literally the perfect camera to learn photography with. Not even just the basics, the real important stuff. It's too expensive to take shit photos with film.

Buy yourself a big box of film rolls and don't stop shooting til you get there!

http://pinterest.com/jimjammitchell/china/ These were pretty much my first proper bash with that camera

Jamie Mitchell said:
I shoot with an OM-10 too! They're amazing cameras, keep the photos coming.

I like playing with double exposures, got this one last summer that I'm pleased with:
c51201fd47a332fca80be04d3c5e219f.jpg
I love this man! looks epic! i just bought a bronica SQ-AI, square- medium format camera and went down to stone henge to test it out, getting my pics done next week! was a moron and forgot to take the dark slide out the first few shots though haha!
OM-10's Rock, so cheap yet so good! The manual adapter is an awesome addage too!

Cheers man!

OOOOOOOoo Bronica, nice. I have a medium format folding camera but it doesn't even come close to Bronicas/Mamiyas etc. Fun to play around with though. (http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/originals/39/f0/35/39f035666ac6a727670f63e8bee7c072.jpg - the base image was shot on medium format and the fish were shot on 35mm ages ago and added on photoshop)

I just bought a Canon A1 to replace my OM10 (moving up in the world ;) ) so I'll see if there's anything worth posting when the first couple rolls come back.

Can we see the stone-henge shots when you get them?

This is a recent one on the OM10 that I was pleased with.

There's surprisingly little editing used too, the contrast and saturation were both pretty cool in the original shot, just needed tweaking in Ps.

Attachments

• JM19.jpg
    JM19.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 11
Back