What font is this?

getnoticed

I have had a great new banner designed (by Bannersgod - not sure if they are a member or not) which I am really pleased with

What is the font used? (for the 5M Coffee Company)

5mcoffee468x60.gif

a picture makes it easier to namecheck a font on sight. I doubt any of us are going to go hunting for the site with the banner on just find out what it is.

Levi said:
a picture makes it easier to namecheck a font on sight. I doubt any of us are going to go hunting for the site with the banner on just find out what it is.

I think there have been some wires crossed, looks like the banner image in the original post wasn't displaying for Levi at his time of posting, seems to be loading fine now.

Quite hard to see from the text being that size on the banner, but Dave could be right with VAG rounded, and yes would probably be quicker to go back to Bannersgod and ask tbh (and no they're not a member here as far as I know).

Thanks,
Greg

still no image for me greg. Maybe it's be being recognised as an ad which is being blocked by adblocker.

edit: yep it was blocked due to being seen as an ad.

The company name font was Allgemeine and Gill Sans for the lower wording

Thankyou for the suggestions. I like VAGRounded-Bold too and may not have found that one had it not been suggested

Levi said:
still no image for me greg. Maybe it's be being recognised as an ad which is being blocked by adblocker.

edit: yep it was blocked due to being seen as an ad.
That sounds like a really sophisticated plugin :confused:

Back