• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What does he think he is?

(Shameless self promotion follows)

I'm Mark Lea - Photographer, sometime web designer and longtime guitar player. Recently returned to photography after a 20 year break! Seriously making up for lost time.

Looking forward to getting involved here at designforums.

Thanks for reading

Mark
Liverpool Photographer Mark Lea

Greg

Hi Mark,

Welcome to Design Forums, we will soon be adding a dedicated forum area for photography so good to hear you're back and making up for the lost time :)

Look forward to hearing more from you around the forums.

Thanks,
Greg

Greg

Feel free to add your website link to your signature Mark :)
Just click 'My DF' at the top then 'Edit Signature' on the left.

Thanks,
Greg

Sunburn

Welcome aboard.

yes nice site, very clean, also I like the take on the light box effect, rather than fading to black the fade to white makes for a refreshing change.

Sunburn.

Thanks again guys.

I did agonize over the site, I wanted something clean and simple but (hopefully) not boring. I'm not a fan of most photography sites, they're either flash which I didn't want - as I wanted to tag my images, or they look like the the content was shoehorned into a layout designed for something else.

@Sunburn thanks for the comments about the light box. I wanted a neutral space for the viewing the photos and I generally prefer light backgrounds.

Mark

PS here's a link to just some of the designs I went through...there's lots more LOL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marklea/sets/72157613510007891/