What do you think of this logo for new clothing brand

Could you write it for the logo as being

King
Pin

And take up more realestate in the black area.

In terms of print reproduction it's a nightmare - consider simplifying the colours for print/embroidery/ etc.

It needs simplifying a lot as it will most likely need to be seen very small. Keep it flat (i.e. lose all the 3D effect
and shading etc) and get the text a lot bigger.

As above.

The text looks way too small.
Maybe the shield frame is the wrong shape for a lateral shaped logotype.
The logotype alone is pretty good and I like the way the crown is centred on the "G".

It's really well executed but just a bit 'too much'.
I usually try to make a logo work in black and white (silhouette) first so I know it works.

+1 for me it's not a logo...But it's a common mistake. You didn't think about it as a logo, as something to really represent your company. Here you take different element and past them together to create something more or less attractive to the eyes.

the gradient it's not a good choice if you want to print your logo (business card, t-shirt etc....) as @hank says it's a nightmare to reproduce.

also for me too much spaces between kingpin and fitness. Then, why using the crown two times? A bigger and smaller one? Not really useful..There's no contrast onto your logo too, you want something with volume but everything looks flat cuz no contrast between all of the elements ( ribbon, shield, wings et..)

How can you describe your company? What is the philosophy behind? take all of this and take your time to create a concept first! Find the good idea first.

my 2 cents..

The logo needs to deliver the company culture and promise. What is your company about? What does it promise its customers? Without knowing your company details, it is difficult to say whether a logo is good or not. A visually appealing logo isn't necessarily a suitable one.

The logo doesn't seem to be like it's for a particular clothing brand. Logo for cloth brand need to be small, simple and elegant. If this logo was made for some other industry, may be it would have worked but doesn't for the said sector.

The logo design does not fit well with the clothing brand. The design looks good but using gredients is not a good choice for a logo and you also need to make it more simple and easy to remember.

Back