What do you think about this??!!

imjava

Hi all
This is my newest design, what do you think about this?
banner03.gif

grammar would be more accurate in my opinion but either way.... it needs work

That's fine we have several other members who aren't native english speakers.
Would you like us to help point you in the right direction with the errors we see in the way your image is worded?

Levi said:
That's fine we have several other members who aren't native english speakers.
Would you like us to help point you in the right direction with the errors we see in the way your image is worded?
yes sure
tnx

working on a line by line basis top to bottom, this would be how I would word it
BUDGET WEB HOSTING
Starts at $0.50 per month
Trusted by more than
30 customers
14 Days
Money Back
Guarantee [color=#ff0000;](this was not included in original)[/color]
NO HELP
HOSTING INC

web address

And as a side note, why not introduce your self here if you haven't already done so :)

Levi said:
working on a line by line basis top to bottom, this would be how I would word it
BUDGET WEB HOSTING
Starts at $0.50 per month
Trusted by more than
30 customers
14 Days
Money Back
Guarantee [color=#ff0000;](this was not included in original)[/color]
NO HELP
HOSTING INC

web address

And as a side note, why not introduce your self here if you haven't already done so :)
Thanks a lot
But banners text sent by customer and I never wrote it
This banners owner is from canada
Thanks again

Wow, they're really in your face. I guess that's what they're meant to be though. I'm not keen on the flashing Click Here. That hurts my eyes :(

Hi imjava it really would be nice to see you introduce yourself, and to tell us about your story!
They aren't too bad, a bit in your face as Tony said, but that's what they're meant to do right? Although you have to question whether it's going to be very effective, forcing peoples eyes to look where they don't want to! I think most people just filter these types of graphics out nowadays.
Have you considered doing any other type of graphic design?

Tony Hardy said:
Wow, they're really in your face. I guess that's what they're meant to be though. I'm not keen on the flashing Click Here. That hurts my eyes :(

Sean Lee-Amies said:
Hi imjava it really would be nice to see you introduce yourself, and to tell us about your story!
They aren't too bad, a bit in your face as Tony said, but that's what they're meant to do right? Although you have to question whether it's going to be very effective, forcing peoples eyes to look where they don't want to! I think most people just filter these types of graphics out nowadays.
Have you considered doing any other type of graphic design?
tnx a lot

Back