What do you think about this logo!

elektronische

Greetings!

I am the owner of a company called Aplimedia, which is dedicated to creating mobile applications.
I have commissioned a graphic designer to create a logo for my company and after a process we have come to this logo.
So far I like but I'm not convinced definitively, considering that it is a logo that I use for long.
I'd like to know what you think? I really appreciate all your suggestions.
Best Regards!

hmmm coffee.... honestly it looks like a steaming cup of coffee in the smaller image....

Drop the background steam thing. Just keep the sim card symbol, it will be much easier to recognise and be better at small scale, key when it comes to apps and stuff like that.
The type just looks a little messy to me. You need to look at the angles on the individual letters and also really look at the kerning.

A symbol will represent the profile of the business, no doubt the logo is good but missing profile theme. Instead of showing the wings or the steam WHATEVER just keep the applications symbols in and out will slightly change the theme i guess! :)

The Simulator said:
Drop the background steam thing. Just keep the sim card symbol, it will be much easier to recognise and be better at small scale, key when it comes to apps and stuff like that.
The type just looks a little messy to me. You need to look at the angles on the individual letters and also really look at the kerning.
But i think it's background is ok. Its looks fine and perfect...

Back