• Unemployed

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Non Designer

Votes: 21 6.1%
  • Other (explain if you wish)

Votes: 66 19.3%

• Total voters

sprout

I working as a labourer in construction and i wanna change my life. Few years ago when i was to high school i was practising Photoshop, i was do it the banner and thinks for my game, i was good on that and now i wanna start a bussines about design.
When I was a kid I used to play with lego all the time. I was really good. I want to start a business building houses for people.

Good on you for wanting to change your life, but please do it the right way. You need to get yourself an education first and learn what you are doing. A few years ago, the building trade was fairly unregulated and there were so many cowboy builders out there ruining people’s lives. Although, the consequences are not so physically dire, the design industry is now at similar point. There is far, far more to it than being good with photoshop. That is like bring good with a drill. It’s never going to equip you to be able to build a house.

jason lusive

I am a self employed logomaker. Working for myself only. When I first started, i was doing everything such as websites, logos, covers for facebook, business cards. But now I am doing logos and branbooks only.