• Unemployed

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • Non Designer

Votes: 20 6.0%
  • Other (explain if you wish)

Votes: 66 19.8%

• Total voters

elenagilbert

Hi, I am Elena Gilbert from UK. I am a graphic designer in a UK based software development agency. I am best in designing website mockups which will surely make you happy with my work. I am glad to join this forum as I am keen in enhancing my knowledge.

MagicFred

Hey everyone.

I'm a professional illusionist, all the wonderful stuff that amazes people!

Just joined and looking for a graphic.

Best wishes,

Fred Revolution.

selin

I'm currently a student and self-employed. Studentwise, I'm participating in a graphics course in Southend 3 days a week, whilst the rest of my time is spent doing general business work.

Hekimo

I am self employed i make whiteboard animation and caricatures for weddings. I want to imlrove myself to be a storyboard artist

hudsonpoint

Hi, I'm Alex and I co-run a small graphic design company called Point Creative in Derby, which is now in its fifth year. We do all things creative, both print and digital - from branding to animation and films to websites.

I'm a Senior Graphic Designer working 15 years in this area. I'm Providing all Graphic Design Service. I'm opening a Design Agency in Australia. My Design Agency name is BestGraphicsDesign.
Thanks

bread_sandwich

Hi,

I'm a graphic designer and currently design book covers. I'm on the lookout for some freelance work!

Greg
I also designed book covers in the past for Publications International, Ltd.! I miss it. Definitely a fun and creative job while I was there. What's your favorite genre of book to design for? I am also on the lookout for some freelance work. I get periodic emails from my design network informing me of new freelance gigs. If you want, I can send some your way in the future. Have a great day!

bread_sandwich

I am a Graphic Designer at NuWave, LLC. I am currently working in the package design and booklet layout realm of design there. I am always looking for new opportunities especially when it comes to logo design and t-shirt design. I would also love to get back into illustration.

bread_sandwich

I am trying to get into freelance work and also find a full time design position.

Here for advice and would like to find a way to have people critique my work so I can become a better designer.
Welcome! I am also new to the graphic design forums. I would be more than happy to give you some constructive criticism on any work you are willing to share. Cheers!

mikepickett

I work for a local sign shop as their in-house graphic designer. I am also trying to launch a freelance career in my free time.