• Unemployed

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Non Designer

Votes: 21 6.1%
  • Other (explain if you wish)

Votes: 66 19.3%

• Total voters

elenagilbert

Hi, I am Elena Gilbert from UK. I am a graphic designer in a UK based software development agency. I am best in designing website mockups which will surely make you happy with my work. I am glad to join this forum as I am keen in enhancing my knowledge.

MagicFred

Hey everyone.

I'm a professional illusionist, all the wonderful stuff that amazes people!

Just joined and looking for a graphic.

Best wishes,

Fred Revolution.

selin

I'm currently a student and self-employed. Studentwise, I'm participating in a graphics course in Southend 3 days a week, whilst the rest of my time is spent doing general business work.

Hekimo

I am self employed i make whiteboard animation and caricatures for weddings. I want to imlrove myself to be a storyboard artist

hudsonpoint

Hi, I'm Alex and I co-run a small graphic design company called Point Creative in Derby, which is now in its fifth year. We do all things creative, both print and digital - from branding to animation and films to websites.

I'm a Senior Graphic Designer working 15 years in this area. I'm Providing all Graphic Design Service. I'm opening a Design Agency in Australia. My Design Agency name is BestGraphicsDesign.
Thanks

bread_sandwich

Hi,

I'm a graphic designer and currently design book covers. I'm on the lookout for some freelance work!

Greg
I also designed book covers in the past for Publications International, Ltd.! I miss it. Definitely a fun and creative job while I was there. What's your favorite genre of book to design for? I am also on the lookout for some freelance work. I get periodic emails from my design network informing me of new freelance gigs. If you want, I can send some your way in the future. Have a great day!

bread_sandwich

I am a Graphic Designer at NuWave, LLC. I am currently working in the package design and booklet layout realm of design there. I am always looking for new opportunities especially when it comes to logo design and t-shirt design. I would also love to get back into illustration.

bread_sandwich

I am trying to get into freelance work and also find a full time design position.

Here for advice and would like to find a way to have people critique my work so I can become a better designer.
Welcome! I am also new to the graphic design forums. I would be more than happy to give you some constructive criticism on any work you are willing to share. Cheers!

mikepickett

I work for a local sign shop as their in-house graphic designer. I am also trying to launch a freelance career in my free time.

Run our Company Marford Design and Print, our studio is in Darlington, North east UK. Been here since 1974! may years experience and we can do business stationery, logo design, magazines, flags and all sorts of things.
We do digital printing and still have some lithographic machines creating Negs and Plates for NCR forms etc.

Deadymdfkr

I working as a labourer in construction and i wanna change my life. Few years ago when i was to high school i was practising Photoshop, i was do it the banner and thinks for my game, i was good on that and now i wanna start a bussines about design.