• Non Designer

Votes: 20 6.4%
  • Other (explain if you wish)

Votes: 61 19.6%

• Total voters
scott adlhoch

scott adlhoch

Hi Everyone..!!! Scott Adlhcoh is Here http://scottadlhochdesigner.com/

I Have more than 2 years experienced in Graphics, Website and Logo Designing. I was working in one of the most reputed MNC in the USA. I left my job in last year and started my Own website. My website is basically created on WordPress Platform.

Maria Antoniadi

Maria Antoniadi

I am a Graphic Designer. Freelance, inhouse, remotely and not. Sometimes I sell my paintings., sometimes my t-shirts, sometimes my old furniture :)

C

CBolton

Hello! At this time I am out of work and looking for a job. I do designs in Photoshop and post them on product items in online stores that I set up on POD sites to sell. I am doing rather well, but not enough to really make much. It is something I love to do and it keeps me creative.

Ram P. Mony

Ram P. Mony

Till 2014, I was a social and environmental scientist. From 2015-16, I was partner in a solar power firm. Now I'm a student in a graphic design course.

R

roz

hi
i am a website manager and work in wexpim company.WEXPIM is based on the combination of three words: Wholesale, Export, Import as the online business to business portal (B2B)More competition among buyers and suppliers, lead us to comply more demands.

Rizal

Rizal

Hi everyone!
New member here. I run a small studio, well basically I turn my room into a studio with 4 mates

HEK

HEK

Hello, dare I say it but I am not a designer. I do love design and have always seen myself as the creative type.
I have started working for a small design company as a studio manager.... Small as in, me and a graphic designer wanting his business to grow.
I am hoping to find lots of useful advice on how to generate more leads. I am struggling!

J

Jia

Hello All,
I am new here at this forum. I am working as freelance Graphic designer. But don't have much jobs/projects :( . previously I resigned as Senior Graphic designer.