what do i do if i have no testimonials

Sensu Shade

what can you do insisted of testimonials, due to the fact I'm starting from the floorboards so to speak.
iv got my site up and iv got my art and photography on it. so how do i show the business that i mean business ?

A few projects for family and friends to give you some testimonials to start with? Research has shown the value of testimonials.

Whilst not essential, they are definitely valuable. If one business has seen the comments made by another about you and your photography, it may just turn their head in your direction.

As suggested above, do a couple of projects for family or friends and get a couple on there for others to see. Over time you may pick up better ones.

One option is to do some free work for a local charity that need some graphics done and then get a testimonial and work for your portfolio from that.

One option is to do some free work for a local charity that need some graphics done and then get a testimonial and work for your portfolio from that.

This is a good idea. You get to test out your skills, do something for a good cause and receive some testimonials.

Back