Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do i do if i have no testimonials

Discussion in 'General Business Forum:' started by Sensu Shade, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Sensu Shade

Sensu Shade New Member

what can you do insisted of testimonials, due to the fact I'm starting from the floorboards so to speak.
    iv got my site up and iv got my art and photography on it. so how do i show the business that i mean business ?

2. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

I think testimonials are nice but they're not essential. You'll collect them over time.

3. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

A few projects for family and friends to give you some testimonials to start with? Research has shown the value of testimonials.

4. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Whilst not essential, they are definitely valuable. If one business has seen the comments made by another about you and your photography, it may just turn their head in your direction.

As suggested above, do a couple of projects for family or friends and get a couple on there for others to see. Over time you may pick up better ones.

5. dacousin

dacousin New Member

One option is to do some free work for a local charity that need some graphics done and then get a testimonial and work for your portfolio from that.

6. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

When you do get a set of testimonials, make sure you check them regularly for lumps.

I'm here all week.

Artyfart likes this.
  7. ahcstudio

ahcstudio Member

This is a good idea. You get to test out your skills, do something for a good cause and receive some testimonials.