Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you play lately?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by shaqal, Mar 2, 2009.

1. shaqal

shaqal Member

Hello

I know it's a little simple topic but I'm curious if you play something at free time.

I'm big fan of Q3 so I'm in love with Quake Live and you?

2. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

I haven't really played Computer Games for ages but I recently borrowed a mates Wii and got quite addicted to Super Mario Galaxy. :)

3. berry

berry Active Member

i played blackjack on my iphone....i'm sad

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Most recent game I played was Lego Batman on the Wii :batman:

5. tim

tim Senior Member

LOL @ that Greg!

Mario Kart Wii FTW!!

6. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Would love to try that! I spent countless hours playing Mario Kart and Diddy Kong Racing on the good old Nintendo 64. Best multiplayer games ever!

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

@Tim- I finally got to use the Batman smiley!! :D

Mario Kart on the Wii is great fun!
    I Just don't get the time to play games recently :(

8. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

The Edges intro riff - to Kinky Boots.

Dont sound the same on an acoustic 12.

Wah wah wah waaaaah wah wah wah wah waahh waaahhhhhh.

9. tim

tim Senior Member

lol ! gotta say ross amuses me the most on here! :D

@Greg: Yeah, it was obvious you were trying to use it recently ! :D Seriously, we should have a DF tournament of MKWii, it's awesome, and I'd thrash the crap outta you!

@Aarlev: Seriously, don't try it, buy it. Best thing ever.

10. been also playing MarioKart Wii and Super Mario Galaxy... My girlfriend is playing Animal Crossing: Lets go to the City... :lol:

11. shaqal

shaqal Member

Shame, I'm alone about PC games :p
    Really, Wii is so good?

12. the Wii is a marvelous way of getting away from the PC and stuff like that .. I still really enjoy playing WiiSports too... the tennis and stuff like that is great fun :)

havent played any PC games since beta testing World of Warcraft many MANY years ago, which was a bit poop.

13. hmmm thems big words Sonny-Jim LOL

14. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

I used to play loads of PC games and was addicted to Counter Strike for 2 years. Also played lots of RPG's like Baldurs Gate etc. My current PC can't run any of the new games unfortunately, but when I get a new one I might start playing a bit on the PC again. First Person Shooter games are best on the PC in my opinion. So you're not all alone :)

15. FPS's are starting to make it out of the PC into the consoles.. going to start playing one of the WW2 ones on the Wii soon :) which should be interesting to see how it handles it :D

16. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Yeah. I just don't like playing them as much with a Gamepad. I feel I have more control with the mouse/keyboard combination. Gears of War on the X360 was brilliant though!

17. Well the interesting thing is that all the consoles have the option of a wireless keyboard... i'm sure that there would be a way of playing with one of those if that was your preference LOL