What blogs are you reading?

Thanks for joining Fábio, glad I didn't end up regretting saying that you might be joining!
A few new blogs in that list added to my bookmarks, thanks!

thanks everyone, just when I though I could leave the computer, you guys go and give me so many new things to read, learn and enjoy..

*screams in a loud confusing scream of joy, agony, and pure emotion*

in 12 months I should be able to respond with some useful blogs.. :)

Formfiftyfive and everyone they link too all deserve a massive mention. Definately the best and most inspirational design blogs on the world wide web! I look at these atleast 10 time a day each.

If you have yet to see them, go to formfiftyfive.com and check it out.

I also agree with Greg that thedieline is good too for packaging lovers. Although not updated as often as I'd like. Of course this could be due to the amount of nice packing being produced!

There's a really nice lightbulb shaped juice bottle on there at the moment which i think is quality. I reccommend you all check it out.

Greg said:
Just found a new blog to add to the growing list, followed a link from Paul Cartwright Branding (a new member here - pcbranding) to a great packaging design blog - TheDieline.com: The Leading Package Design Website

There's some fantastic packaging design examples on there including a spotlight of Paul's own work, I recommend spending some time to look through some of the previous pages of posts as there's really inspiring work on there, great stuff! :)

This was one of my links back a couple of pages. Some great work on there.

Owenjones said:
This was one of my links back a couple of pages. Some great work on there.

Sorry Owen, didn't see that one! Looks like a few of the popular blogs may have been duplicated in this thread now. Wonder if it might be worth me going through this thread and picking out the most popular ones, making them into a new post and making it a closed sticky thread in the inspiration section?

Thanks for adding your list Samantha, anyone want to add anymore for the full list I'm going to compile and make as a sticky thread?
Greg

We're just busy putting the final touches to our blog (with a link to DF of course!). I'd love you all to visit it when its done this week.

Back