What are these types of designs called?


Hello all,

I am looking to find a designer that can make files similar to the attached (or even purchase some from people that sell ready made images). What would you call them if you were searching for them? I've tried abstract art, but it's not what I'm looking for.

Any advice would be much appreciated.



Well-Known Member
Contemporary decorative Indian art, something like that?

You may find a designer that can do this but most likely you will need to commission an artist or illustrator if you want bespoke images.
Alternatively, you may be lucky to find some stock illustrations that you can buy. This would be your cheaper option, but you would
not necessarily find the exact images you want.