What about Product Design?

3fD

I can't see any threads about product design?
As a popular design forum, i would love your comments and thoughts on this product design.

The Wean Machine Portable Baby Food Maker allows you to make baby food wherever you are.

This little yellow baby product was born as the result of modern design thinking, instead of saying the product isn’t possible, a good product designer asks “what if?”. 3form Design has managed to bring this product from concept to reality. Wean Machine patentable twist design challenged the manufacturer to create this iconic product into the market.

Available in ASDA

3form Design

Attachments

• wean-machine.jpg
    wean-machine.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 28
You have posted this in the wrong section, it should go in the 'Feedback, Ideas & DF News' forum.

About what you have said in this post, you do have a good point and i do agree with you.

we have a 'product design' section, I asked for it and it's quite clearly labelled too (Product Design & CAD).

The fact that this is saying bla bla bla available in asda means it's spam in my opinion, something I wouldn't expect of 3fD....

I had a Spam burger when I lived in Auckland... was utterly horrible! :eek:

I gave my brother a spam burger at a BBQ once and he just gobbled it up and thanked me for cooking him a delicious burger. I was amazed.

Back