Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#WeLoveDF

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Kevin, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Those with a Twitter account might've seen that people are tweeting #welovekevinjonas.
    Obviously this is just a stunt from a bunch of teenage girls. So why don't we pull a DF stunt? :D
    There is an article on what you need to become a trending topic, let me find that back :clap:
    Perhaps with the next DF competition? That would certainly bring some new members here.

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

I like it!
    Imagine we'd need some serious numbers to become a trending topic...

3. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I can't find back the article... But yes it requires quite a lot of tweets from a number of different people in a short period of time. And it also depends on what time you're tweeting and how many people are online. But once it's in there, people we don't know start tagging their tweets too ;)

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Cool, so we just need a lot of people all at the exact same time in theory!

5. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

i participated in one with #FARTS (tila) and it became 2nd trending topic before they deleted it. Tila has like almost 500,000 folowers and the trend even made the news (local internet news)

6. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

If every member of DF was active, had a Twitter account and sent a tweet out at exactly the same time, we might stand an outside chance!! :D

8. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Well if you really want, and then this is purely for promotional purpose towards the next competition, there probably are services out there that get you into the trending topics for a small fee.

9. berry

berry Active Member

mmmmmm

10. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Nice one Berry :clap:

11. Tony

Tony Member

I am a trending topic on Twitter.

This maybe a lie, if someone quotes me or has detective skills, I am foiled.

12. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I have major detective skills :p

13. Tony

Tony Member

The extra space let me down. I will do it on the same line next time ;)