Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well hello there!

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by br3n, Sep 10, 2010.

  1. br3n

    br3n Senior Member

    Long time no speak! been busy doing lots of non design related boring stuff but im helping a friend out and need someone to code, will be basic html/css no dyanmic content and prob less than 6 pages of content.

    I know this is a useless brief and there will be full detail to follow (once in writing). Rather than quotes id just like to know if anyones interested?

    Will be from a psd so code only and 33% deposit of whatevers agreed upfront (of course).

    SOrry for lame post and hello anyone new :)

    Brendan 'br3n' Patterson - Designer of furniture & graphics < older stuff.
  2. Greg

    Greg Active Member

    Hi Br3n, where have you b33n? (see what I did there)
    Welcome back, hope all is good!

    Will move this thread to tenders section, and imagine Andy (tbwcf) Geoff (Sunburn) and Harry (Wizard!!) would be the people for this job.

  3. br3n

    br3n Senior Member

    thanks gr3g :p just been out the loop!
  4. glenwheeler

    glenwheeler Senior Member

    Hate mate. Im interested, dropped you a dm
  5. Adam

    Adam Senior Member

    Welcome back Bren :)
  6. br3n

    br3n Senior Member

    Thanks ad's - kudosis cards/website looks good!
  7. welcome back brendan :)
  8. br3n

    br3n Senior Member

    thanks, working on a written brief to send to those who have expressed interest. Keep you all posted!
  9. Xenonsoft

    Xenonsoft Active Member

    Welcome back Br3n!
  10. CSparkes

    CSparkes Senior Member

    Geeza hows it going?

    You managed much sessions over summer? Moving down your way maybe in next few months!

    Anyway if you get stuck and need some coding ping us a bell!
  11. br3n

    br3n Senior Member

    :D good thanks! msg'd you on facebook :p

    Right - if anyone else is interested have a read of this and PM me


    Ive got a meeting with the guys on monday (although already had one) and I need to have an idea of costs and different options for them so I can discuss what the best option for them will be, in terms of value but with future developments in line.

    So, the design hasn't been finalised yet but it is likely to be something along these lines:

    The actual website:
    Maximum 10 pages (1 gallery using something like lightbox)
    1 contact page with contact form
    Each page will be much the same layout with varied content within
    Must be easy to update/change in the future (HTML/CSS)

    The build:
    I will suply PSD document for website design & unformated content
    Strict deadline, must be operational before october 20th

    If your still interested at this point (full detailed brief to follow) I need to know the following:

    - How much you would like to charge:
    - Any complications you expect or information you require
    - If you are willing to take on a "updates role" - ammending or adding new content and at what additional cost
    - How much extra would it be to impliment a CMS system or similar method for the client to control content

    Im willing to pay 33% of whatever we agree upfront before you start on anything and the remaining 67% on completion. If there is anything else you need to know at this stage please contact me, otherwise if you could prepare some quotes for various different builds (varied levels of complexity) and let me know BEFORE MONDAY (4th/OCT) that would be fantastic, thank you very much!

  12. glenwheeler

    glenwheeler Senior Member

    you got anything back dude?
  13. br3n

    br3n Senior Member

    Im still waiting, they have a lot to think about it seams :)

Share This Page