Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome back Soren

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Where have you been mate? :p
  2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I saw him lurking too
  3. the Soren-Lurker :p :lol:
  4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

lol...wheres he gone to :/
  5. I think he's dissapeared back into the Ether :p :lol:
  6. berry

berry Active Member

Soren to see him go.
  7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

8. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Facepalm! lmao! Random!
  9. Tony

Tony Member

Not at all random going by Berry's shocker :D
  10. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Haha! Thought you had finally gotten rid of me did ya? :D

Cheers guys! Haven't been around as much as I'd have liked to the last few months due to my mum being very ill in Hospital. So I had to spend a lot of time in Denmark. That and being busy with freelance work has unfortunately taken up most of my time lately. I promise to make it up to you all soon! :)

Happy New Year everyone!! :clap:
  11. Greg

Greg Active Member

As mentioned in PM hope she's on the mend! and good to see you back around DF :)
  12. berry

berry Active Member

......I bet he's shacked up in a Love Kibutz in Isreal with 6 raving nympho's and he's suffering from penile exhaustion and just posted his mum story to make us all feel terrible;)

If, I'm wrong and this reply seems tasteless, please can you blame Tim or Onartis, as I'm sure it's their fault anyway - along with Global warming and the snow in England.:)

Hope your mum gets better.
  13. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

How the hell do you always seem to know everything about my life! Maybe the really old hairy foulmouthed guy called Sven (who I paid a significant sum of money to for the experience) with a guitar in his hand, wearing leather pants and a spandex shirt outside the Love Kabutz, wasn't exactly who he said he was? Slight exaggaration though Berry. There was only 3 nympho's! But I must admit the little fella is still a bit sore...

14. now thats a disturbing image Soren :p :lol:
  15. tim

tim Senior Member

lmfao that response is the best aarlev :p

berry, spot on :p
  16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Sounds like a great day out to me!