Wedding background

WedHelp123

Hello folks,

I just stumbled up on this site and thought someone here maybe able to help.

Im getting married and the venue has wall displays which cover the whole hall, im trying to find something that I can have displayed on these walls, I was looking for something subtle and simple with light colours like white and silver, just a short animation that just plays on continiously around the hall, either shimmering curtains or fireworks or something not too distracting with maybe the words Congratulations or something in a corner somewhere.

Would someone be able to design something for me please or maybe point me in the right direction.

Thank you for your time :)

I dont actually have a budget in mind, i just wanted something classy and simple to be displayed around the hall, the hall seems to have giant LED or LCD screens all around the hall, not projectors...

I was looking for an animated looping video similar to something like these 2 maybe with congratulations and our names written on there
http://www.istockphoto.com/video/soft-particles-loopable-gm482841395-19619077?st=2fc9672
http://www.istockphoto.com/video/ab...articles-loop-gm506693327-45362382?st=509fcc5

That's not a big job in After Effects.
You'd need to find a looping background in HD first.
There are free ones on the net.
You'd just need to google keywords like loop, looping, background, HD, free, shimmering, bokeh.

Scotty you are a legend, lol thank you :) now I know what its called "Bokeh", unfortunately I don't have Adobe after effects just Photoshop. Im more of a programmer rather than designer lol. If possible would it be possible for you to make a short movie for me similar to the istock one with our names at the bottom of it please??? I dont really have a budget for this so please just quote me???
I do like this one http://www.istockphoto.com/video/soft-particles-loopable-gm482841395-19619077?st=2fc9672 as its simple and wouldn't be too annoying playing all night, I am a little worried if its too bright I might blind some of the old folk coming to the wedding lol.

Hello Scotty, don't you think animated background might create some kind of distraction to the auidence? On the contrary, i had prefer still object to animated object/images since, this is a wedding ceremony and most people easily get distracted by minor spot instead of concentrating to the major spot which is suppose to be main point of focus.

Thanks
Chuck (Finaltouch Dessign)

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all their input and help especially Scotty...

Your a legend, the animation was amazing complimented the wedding colours and all looked great :) Thank you so much....

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all their input and help especially Scotty...

Your a legend, the animation was amazing complimented the wedding colours and all looked great :) Thank you so much....

Well! I guess congratulations are in order so from me (and the rest of GDF) CONGRATULATIONS!
Really glad the day went well (and it worked) and I'd like to welcome you to The League Of Married Gentlemen and may your time under the thumb be a long and pleasant one. ;)

Back