Website with user login?

SapphireB

I'm a photo retoucher & manipulator, and I'm currently in the process of planning and building a new website for this.
I'm planning on a simple design, with a gallery to display my work etc. All of that is easily enough done, and I'm fine on all of that.
The things I'm unsure of how to start on at the moment is being able to have a user login feature on the site, so clients I have worked with can login using details given by me, so they can then access the work I have done for them. As opposed to sending the images back via email..
I don't want the users to be able to create profiles or anything along those lines, just simply so they can access their own password protected photos, if that makes sense?

If anyone has any advice or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Despite being a front end dev, any time I've needed to do this, rather than create a specific login section on a site, I've built the site on a CMS and created separate accounts with restricted access.

Does that make any sense?

i think you should go with wordpress... you will get all customized plugins in that according to your requirements

Back