Website Review

Jordan

Here is a website I designed and built, just looking for some feedback.

I am not responsible for the logo, or content. Images where mostly supplied to me by the client with a few alterations.

The idea behind it is to promote affordable heating products and make a boring product as interesting as possible. (I am still working on this)

here is the site diy heating | affordable heating solutions | Thermaflex Technology

Thanks in advance

you may want to work on it a bit more....

it looks empty and the rollovers don't work properly

It works fine on my machine, I was thinking you where using IE 6 :) roll overs should be ok?

I like the layout, but the copy is a bit wordy. I'd consider shortening it and/or adding some headings to break it up a bit.

The reason why there is so much copy Paul is for search engine optimisation, its one of those things I couldn't get around. Yeah adding some headings to make it more interesting and break the copy up is a good idea, I will play around with some ideas and see. The layout is supposed to be very minimal and clean, well that's the idea anyway :) cheers Paul

I dont know how or why they would go black? if anyone has any suggestions that would be great. :s

Back