Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website Review

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Jordan, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

Here is a website I designed and built, just looking for some feedback.

I am not responsible for the logo, or content. Images where mostly supplied to me by the client with a few alterations.

The idea behind it is to promote affordable heating products and make a boring product as interesting as possible. (I am still working on this)

here is the site diy heating | affordable heating solutions | Thermaflex Technology

Thanks in advance

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

you may want to work on it a bit more....

it looks empty and the rollovers don't work properly

3. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

Hi Levi, Which browser are you viewing it with?

4. Levi

firefox 10 x86 on windows 7 x64

5. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

It works fine on my machine, I was thinking you where using IE 6 :) roll overs should be ok?

6. Levi

they're not on mine... they go black before going colour

7. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

I have no idea why that is? its been tested on all browsers and works fine on them.

8. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

They are supposed to be B/W if thats what you mean? are they solid black or B/W?

9. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I like the layout, but the copy is a bit wordy. I'd consider shortening it and/or adding some headings to break it up a bit.

10. Levi

they go solid black...

11. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

The reason why there is so much copy Paul is for search engine optimisation, its one of those things I couldn't get around. Yeah adding some headings to make it more interesting and break the copy up is a good idea, I will play around with some ideas and see. The layout is supposed to be very minimal and clean, well that's the idea anyway :) cheers Paul

12. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

I dont know how or why they would go black? if anyone has any suggestions that would be great. :s