Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website redesign

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by sudwebdesign, Jan 9, 2014.

1. sudwebdesign

sudwebdesign New Member

I'm a web developer and do some web design but need an experienced designer to give a website I inherited a few years ago a design over-haul.

I'm looking for a responsive layout (mobile up), clean and crisp with strong typography and, preferably, based on Twitter Bootstrap. Ideally, the delivery would be html & css files to include home page, main page, main page with side bar plus various components.

I'm only interested in original designs with a clean modern design.

You'll get a "designed by" credit on the footer of all pages.

I'm looking for a quote for the design process, to present a few design options and then take the chosen one through to the delivery. I'll then convert html/ccs to the CMS template.

Message me if you're interested, with a link to your portfolio. I'll then get back to you with more details and a few websites that my client likes for you to get ideas and be able to give me a quote.

I look forward to hearing from you.
  2. PrintGarments

PrintGarments Member

Hi Chris,

Just sent you a private message.

3. jooty

jooty Active Member

Think people should start putting up budget guidelines.
  4. sudwebdesign

sudwebdesign New Member

Thanks David, I'm looking for a designer.