Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website Redesign Advice

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by UK US Marketing, Apr 12, 2013.

1. UK US Marketing

UK US Marketing New Member

I can't help but feel the websites we are designing for our clients look better than our own website. I would really appreciate your feedback and advice on areas you feel need improving.
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

what needs improving....usability, the layouts dreadful for me, just don't really know where to go if you get what I mean.
    Consistent design - it looks like a mish mash of several designers rather than one coherent design
  3. It looks like a website built more for SEO than the people that use it.
    Too many links, too much information, the logo is very confusing to me and a lot of the design work feels very out-dated. I couldn't actually find your portfolio/work section so I wasn't able to compare it to other work you've done.
  4. balders

balders Member

You just got Levied, welcome to the forum.
  5. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

They didn't get charged for my comment so they never got levied.... I do love it when people forget about old english terms like levy :p
    As squiddy said it looks more focused on seo than user interaction.... which is fine but seo means nothing if the user can't find what they're looking for...
  6. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

It's very early 2000s. Also, that logo? I think you might want to look in to getting that changed asap. Really hurts the eyes.
  7. richimgd

richimgd Member

I think there's a lot of cheesy stock images on there too. Nothing wrong with stock images, its just how they are used and as mentioned if theres several different styles they can conflict with the overall design coherence of the website.
  8. GibbonIt

GibbonIt Member

Tony definitely has a point...
  9. DavoSmith

DavoSmith Member

Does appear rather an old design. I'd update as soon as your time allows personally.