Website needed - $350 max budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

justbenice

Hi everyone,

I need to re-design a site (i can give the link to the site privately since if I post it here, the moderators can consider it for the spam), my budget is $350 max, if there is any freelancer willing to help, please contact me. I am myself from Ukraine.

thank you!
cheers
Olga

Hey Olga.

That seems remarkably cheap. If you posted more details, such as your URL then that will help.

and yep, this is all I can afford right now....i know it's cheap, it's a standard price in our country....but the quality of the services is so bad. i am completely lost

justbenice said:
it's a standard price in our country....but the quality of the services is so bad.
There might be a reason for that
i am completely lost
Maybe you could try paying more, if $350 gives bad quality then obviously this is at the lower quality end of the scale. :rolleyes:

thank you all, may be India, at least someone! I know, the budget is small :( i don't need something too hilarious, just something nice and not so ugly as here: (Link Removed)

moderators: please remove the link as soon as you feel like to do it. thanks.

$350 sorry, i feel myself like a clown, that's my budget....damn, guys, i am from ukraine, i can;t afford more right now :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back