Website / Logo Designer wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

HR Impact UK

Hi All
I'm setting up as an independent hr consultant and am looking for a designer who can help with my website and logo. I have a basic concept for the former, but need a professional to make the website look great and stand out. If you are interested, please get in touch at: [email protected]
Thanks
Victoria

Can you give some more information about budgets, time constraints etc here to help people who may be interested

Thanks

What do you plan to use for the website? HTML/Wordpress/Joomla etc...

Do you want a completely built from scratch website or is purchasing a theme for example for wordpress fine, then having some CSS front end design work okay along with graphics to go with the theme?

Also a general outline on a budget would be good.

Regards,
Adzzy.

Hi All

Thanks for the replies and emails. In answer to the above q's... I've already put together a basic website, i.e. content, structure etc. What I'm looking for is a designer to give the website the professional look and feel I need to make it great - i.e. colour scheme, graphics, fonts, improvements to layout etc. I am only looking for a professional design finish and want to be able to do the website administration and management myself going forwards (i.e. I want to update/add/amend content myself). I am using Xara web designer 10 premium as my web design and maintenance software, so would need a designer that is familiar with working with that program. The current draft structure is 6 pages. With regard to budget, I am a start-up company that has not yet started trading, as setting up the website is my first step. Therefore I'm looking for competitive quotes based upon the above explanation of the work involved.

If the above is of interest and you are experienced in design work using the Xara software, please email me and we can discuss further (and I can send you the draft site to review and enable you to provide more accurate estimate on cost).

Kind Regards
Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back